Remote Learning: Think Like a BIM Manager Course
Learn What it Takes to Be a BIM Manager!
Archicad requires organization, workflow standards, and coordination. This session will teach you how to develop and enhance these skills. To begin, we’ll discuss a general overview of the BIM Manager’s job and highlight the typical challenges and tasks involved with this position.
After considering the importance of the tasks and the challenges faced, we can dive into the best way to manage your Archicad projects, train new team members, and fill the void if you don’t have dedicated personnel assigned to the BIM Manager role.
By the end of this session, you’ll have the knowledge needed to optimize your software performance, develop organized office standards, increase template coordination, and enhance team collaboration to make your business more successful and profitable.
By the end of this course, attendees will understand:
- Understand the role of a BIM Manager, including job tasks and pertinent skill sets.
- Make the most out of your software by using default settings that will have Archicad running fast and lean.
- Transform your existing project server into an Archicad database to enhance template coordination, on-boarding of new hires, and office standards.
- Optimize the office workflow through BIM coordination techniques including IFC, Solibri, BIMx PRO, and 3D printing
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- A recording of the session will be made available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- Find out more about Online Courses on our Training FAQs page.