Remote Learning: Twinmotion Workflows with Archicad
Impress your clients with hyper-realistic project images!
Award-winning Twinmotion is a real-time 3D immersion software that produces high-quality images, panoramas and standard or 360° VR videos in seconds. Developed for architecture, construction, urban planning and landscaping professionals, Twinmotion combines an intuitive icon-driven interface with the power of Unreal Engine by Epic Games.
In this session we will be looking at workflows with Archicad and Twinmotion which will enable you to have a full understanding with creating and updating your scenes throughout the design process.
- Understanding Surfaces and Library Management
- Sharing Twinmotion files
- Replacing Objects, Lights, Vegetation
- Animated Doors
- Importing additional content for Twinmotion, textures, models, decals, surface imperfections
- Phasing and Options
- Exporting your scene to Unreal Engine with Datasmith
- How to prepare the Archicad model and assets for transfer to Twinmotion
- Setup for animating visualization of phasing and options
- Benefits of real-time rendering in your design process
- Software: Attendees will need to have Twinmotion and the Archicad Direct Link installed.
Optional: Datasmith Add-on for Unreal Engine Studio:
2. Skills: Attendees should review the following free courses available from Epic Games:
- Introduction to Twinmotion: (1h 7m)
- Twinmotion 2020 and the Archicad Direct Link: (1h 24m)
- Bringing your Scene to Life in Twinmotion: (1h 8m)
- Creating Output in Twinmotion: (35m)
This online training course is for intermediate users that have the basics down and have worked in Archicad before, or for veteran Archicad users who are looking to enhance their skills.
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- Where this event is a Remote Learning (Live Webinar) Event: A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- Where this course is being undertaken On-Demand (through online video recordings): You will have 6 months’ access to the course materials.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.