Remote Learning: ARCHICAD for SketchUp and 2D Users
This remote learning course is intended as a preface to Basic and Intermediate Archicad training courses, for those coming from AutoCAD® and SketchUp® workflows.
We will explore leveraging the 3D model from design development through to the construction documents phase. We’ll produce massing models and complete documentation, interactive schedules, and compelling 3D graphics.
Transitioning to Archicad Overview (45m)
Importing DWGs (45m)
Starting the 3d Model (60m)
Workflow Overview (30m)
By the end of this course, attendees will:
- Import and export AutoCAD® and SketchUp® files for further development
- Benefit from the integrated 3D and 2D documentation to quickly and easily edit your designs
- Utilize 3D styles and colored elevations and sketch rendering options for unique graphic representations
- Create details using 2D and/or the 3D Model
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- Where this event is a Remote Learning (Live Webinar) Event: A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- Where this course is being undertaken On-Demand (through online video recordings): You will have 6 months’ access to the course materials.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.