Remote Learning: AC Advanced 2 day Data
Boring data has never been so exciting, useful and critical
In this webinar, we will cover some advanced concepts of Archicad that will help you make better use of the “I” of the BIM. We’ll look at the Properties Manager, generate an array of Schedules, trigger Graphical Overrides, and derive automated 2D & 3D documents ready for Publisher – all of which are pushed straight out of the model and the underlying Archicad database.
This online training course, broken into two 3-hour sessions over two days, is for advanced users that have attended Archicad Fundamentals & Intermediate training, or for veteran Archicad users who are looking to enhance their skills.
|Day 1: Properties Manager
Day 1: Schedules
|Day 2: Graphical Overrides
Day 2: Publisher
- Earn 6 AIA LUs by completing this course
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- Where this event is a Remote Learning (Live Webinar) Event: A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- Where this course is being undertaken On-Demand (through online video recordings): You will have 90 days’ access to the course materials.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.