Remote Learning: Leadership Training for ARCHICAD users
This high-level course gives leaders an understanding of what to expect from their team members; and how to best communicate ideas with their team, clients, and consultants in a BIM environment.
This class has been designed to help better inform those in leadership roles that aren’t able to use Archicad on a daily basis, but need to be able to communicate correctly with their team, clients, and consultants about what they should expect from a true BIM process.
Attendees will be able to dive into Archicad and understand project navigation, basic measurements, and Teamwork. The remote learning course will conclude by exporting a BIMx file and become familiar with the basic fundamentals for easy presentations.
BIM Expectations (75m)
- What is BIM?
- What do you expect from BIM?
- What are my deliverables?
- How will this affect my workflow?
- What should I try to avoid?
- How do I work with consultants?
What is Archicad all about? (75m)
- Working with files
- Custom Work Environment just for me!
- Key components
- Using Teamwork
Let’s get visual! (30m)
- Using BIMx as a presentation tool
- Have a better understanding BIM benefits for the firm.
- What to avoid and how to make the BIM process work efficiently.
- Understand a simplified work environment for easy project navigation.
- Leveraging BIMx as a presentation tool.
- This course will explore tools and techniques using the current version of the software (earlier versions will not be demonstrated)
- Where this event is a Remote Learning (Live Webinar) Event: A recording of the session will be available to registrants for 30 days after the event
- Where this course is being undertaken On-Demand (through online video recordings): You will have 90 days’ access to the course materials.
- SSA Membership Discount: SSA Members use Coupon Code SSAPROMO to receive 20% off at Checkout
- Refunds: Please see our FAQs page.