F2F BIM Manager Certification Training
Become a GRAPHISOFT Certified BIM Manager
This program is not a hands-on Archicad course. High-level Archicad knowledge (60% or higher score on the public Archicad online test) and personal work experience with Archicad-based practices are prerequisites for this course. The program involves the active contribution of the participants.
The GRAPHISOFT Certified BIM Manager Training Program provides professional BIM Manager skills, highlighting the typical challenges and tasks involved in this role:
- BIM implementation methodology
- Successful BIM-based workflow operation
- Technical skills
Important Note: Upon or before registering for the BIM Manager Certification Course, please complete the Archicad test and provide a screen capture of your test results to the course instructor via email.
This program is not a hands-on Archicad course. High-level Archicad knowledge (60% or higher score on the public Archicad online test) and personal work experience with Archicad-based practices are prerequisites for this course.Applicants or their employer companies must own a full commercial license of the latest version of Archicad. The program also involves the active contribution of all participants. Laptops are welcome, but not required.
After these 2-day days of training (click here for the agenda), candidates next take another online assessment. Successful candidates receive the internationally acknowledged GRAPHISOFT Certified BIM Manager title, which can be used for two years. After the two years expire, the applicant has to apply for a renewal of his/her certification by:
- participating in two webinars provided by GRAPHISOFT
- submitting an essay about his/her professional activities over the last 2 years, including reference information
- completing the current Certified Archicad test with a minimum score of 60%.
- Course fee includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, and all training materials.
- We recommend that you bring your laptop with you, though it is not required.
- Upon completion of the course, attendees will take a certification exam that if passed will be good for two years.